So my last post led me to work out this drinking game based on anxiety disorders. Here are the rules.
1. Contact friends to meet in a social situation. If you begin to immediately rethink ever having made these plans and have a panic attack making you want to cancel – Drink once.
2. If you show up to the designated venue early to have a drink to aleviate the anxiety before anyone shows up – Drink once.
3. Realize everyone else had the same idea and showed up early also – Drink once.
4. Consider giving friends an obligatory hug in greeting because “you are supposed to”- Drink once
5. Hesitate when giving said hug because physical contact scares the hell out of you – Drink once
6. Wonder if the hug was the wrong move because you “weren’t supposed to” – Drink twice
7. Realize these are your friends and you should not be scared of them, but are anyway – Drink once
8. Stay in the bathroom for too long because you are scared you have made an ass of yourself in front of your friends – Drink once
9. Feel like an ass because you are sure everyone is thinking you were in the bathroom way too long – Drink twice
10. Series of awkward moments – Chug drink
11. Wonder if all of this drinking is making you act like a complete moron, and everyone will hate you tomorrow – Drink water
12. Stop playing game because you are too drunk at this point to remember the rules. – Take a shot
13. By this point you are likely trashed and can forget the game – Pass out
14. Wake up the next morning and avoid talking to friends because you are sure you made an ass of yourself the night before. – Take something for the hangover
15. Talk to friends, realize they love you and want to hang out again. – Rinse and repeat
I am sure I left out some rules, so feel free to adjust to your needs and let me know. Thank you to all my online friends who inspired this.